Frequently Asked Questions
- a. A cover letter undersigned by the local coordinator, specifying the purpose of applying for a shooting permit.
- b. A letter by the production company that confirms appointment of the local coordinator.
- c. An application form in the format prescribed by the ministry.
- d. Synopsis of the story
- e. Name-list, passport numbers, positions and arrival dates of all foreign film crews.
- f. List of equipment with price
- g. A schedule of filming in Nepal specifying exact dates and locations (for all types of productions).
- h. Shooting permission issued by shooting studios/locations by concerned local body
What we do
Rara Films is a full-service production company based in Nepal. We provide pre-production, production and post-production services in Nepal. We have state of the art equipment and a pool of talents that meet the highest international standards in filmmaking. We have worked as line producer for leading international organizations in geographically difficult places like the Everest region.
We have a separate team for production of TV commercials. Just provide information about your brands and target audience, we will come up with attractive concepts for your TVC so that you can market your products and services in the best possible way. We bring life to your vision with unparalleled quality, creativity and transparent budgeting.
Rara Films has been producing profile of different associations, agencies and corporate houses as well as individuals. Our team of experienced writers conduct a thorough research to prepare script for corporate profiles. We make sure that the profile produced by us reflects the essence and ethos of the institutions and individuals on whom the profile is made.
Documentary is at the core of our activity. Rara Films is working on two documentaries are present – Mission Saipal and The Other World Cup – while few more are in scripting stage. We have partnered with number of international filmmakers on documentaries. Our focus is always on unreported stories and our documentaries tell the story not read anywhere else in the world.